- What kind of paper do you use?
- What color envelopes are available?
- What are the design/text color options?
- What are the requirements for photo cards?
- What is the process if I want to place a custom order?
- How much postage will I need to mail my items?
- I received my order…how do I put everything together?
All non-label orders are printed on a bright white, matte, 100lb cover stock. Other paper options are available for Custom orders.
All label orders are printed on a bright white, matte, 60lb text
Toluka Paper believes that the envelope is the first impression the recipient will have of your note or invitation. We want to make sure it catches their eye and is the first piece out of the mailbox!
Other envelope options are av
Your photo will be printed on our matte, 100lb cover stock along with your chosen design. A high resolution photo is recommended (300ppi) for optimal clarity. Basic photo processing (sharpening, red-eye repair, color change to black
We love to hear the great ideas you have for your invitations, stationery, etc. Please see our Custom Orders page for our custom design process.
- The card should be placed in the envelope so the design is right-side up and design side facing you. This way, as soon as your recipient removes the card from the envelope they can see your message.